We are looking for a System Manager, HVAC to join our team in Turku
As a System manager, HVAC you will have the overall responsibility for developing and leading the design work for mechanical systems in MEYER Floating Solutions Oy.
In this position you will be assuming the leading HVAC role in the company’s engineering team.
- Responsible for leading the project HVAC design team
- Review and verify HVAC documentation prepared by subcontractors.
- Create project specific outsourcing plans, manage key HVAC partners
- Provide support for sales work
- Provide technical expertise to sourcing
- Developing HVAC budgets for new projects
- Promote and develop standardized technical solutions for the company
- Carry out factory inspections and quality control (material quality, product type) when applicable, to support quality control and purchasing
- Follow the company quality and environmental management systems and commitment to continuous improvement
- Assume senior consultancy role in various consultancy and engineering projects
- Prepare technical specification, scope of supply for HVAC systems
- Promote sustainability in all aspects of the job
- Engagement with key project stakeholders such as client, authorities, subcontractors etc.
What we expect from the candidate
- Good understanding of technical matters
- Degree in mechanical or similar engineering
- Fluent spoken and written English (the majority of the stakeholders are English speaking)
- Familiar with both marine and landside construction practices, certifying authority requirements, international and applicable local codes and standards.
- Open minded, proactive, and able to take initiative, while working in a fast-paced, international environment.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office tools, preferred to use piping design software such as Cads or Magicad or similar
- Understanding for using Building Information Model as a design tool
MEYER Floating Solutions offers an excellent working environment in very unique global product environment. MEYER Floating Solutions is continuing to pave the way in the floating solutions market started by ADMARES Marine. MEYER Floating Solutions has a solid project portfolio offering truly groundbreaking building solutions.
If you fell there is a match made, apply now by sending your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information reach out to CEO, Kaj Casén email@example.com
MEYER Floating Solutions is a construction technology start-up established in 2022 that is disrupting the conventional real estate development industry with innovative overwater solutions. Born as a joint venture between MEYER Group and floating real estate pioneer ADMARES Marine the company offers a vast potential for the global construction industry with truly unique products for untapped markets with minimum-to-no existing competition. The company has background from highly efficient shipbuilding and process oriented offshore industries which are considered as forerunners in modular technology for decades. The benefits of modular construction have demonstrated its ability to be cost effective against traditional methods, and has led to financial savings and reduced disruption on site. While the benefit of lean shipbuilding process shows us that it could help to reduce the time used to build a ship, rather than using traditional ways of constructing ship and thus, eliminate unnecessary waste of time and money.
MEYER Group is an international consortium with three shipyards in Papenburg (GER), Rostock (GER) and Turku (FIN), as well as other subsidiaries and companies of MEYER Group. The consortium employs directly about 7,000 people.
ADMARES Marine delivered several iconic overwater projects between 2016–2021. Projects such as the Burj Al Arab overwater terrace extension, World's largest floating villa and multiple smaller private villas showcase that the turnkey solutions guarantee greater returns for developers, shorter project timelines and minimal environmental impact.
Want to know more who you would be working with and what & how we do things? For more information about Meyer Floating Solutions, check out:
Please feel free also to send us your open application and we’ll review it as soon as any positions opens.
Drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org