We are looking for a competitive, passionate, and goal-oriented Sales Manager to join our fast-growing company in Turku
In this role, you’ll be tasked with quickly and aggressively building a sales pipeline.
You must be comfortable working as a team player, and possess the skills to produce sales. You’ll have the freedom (and you must possess the conviction) to create and implement strategies that will lead to the continued growth of our company and organization. If you’re the type of manager who leads by example and is looking for an opportunity to grow a sales professional, we have a great career waiting for you!
- Maintain responsibility for performance of all sales activities within an assigned territory.
- Being the first point of contact to the clients in the industry in regards of the dedicated field.
- Strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction with all customer interactions.
- Establish and strategically build a solid customer base.
- Provide strong leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in conjunction with company goals.
- Responsibility for product marketing strategy
- Market field expert
- You are representing MEYER brand
- Promote sustainability in all aspects of the work
- Working on our goals and strategies
- Cost and price awareness in our sales projects
What we expect from the candidate
- An applicable technical, economical or business administration background (e.g. M.Sc./B.Sc. or M.Eng./B.Eng.)
- Several years of professional experience
- Managing skills
- Strong track record of accomplishments in the Sales field
- Highly personable, with the ability to quickly build relationships
- Customer oriented communication
- Very good verbal and written skills in English language essential
- Technical and naval architecture understanding
- You show self-initiative and work independently in a solution-oriented manner
- Market and industry insights
- Flexibility and travel willingness
- Team player
MEYER Floating Solutions offers an excellent working environment in very unique global product environment. MEYER Floating Solutions is continuing to pave the way in the floating solutions market started by ADMARES Marine. MEYER Floating Solutions has a solid project portfolio offering truly groundbreaking building solutions.
If you fell there is a match made, apply now by sending your application by e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information reach out to CEO, Kaj Casén firstname.lastname@example.org
MEYER Floating Solutions is a construction technology start-up established in 2022 that is disrupting the conventional real estate development industry with innovative overwater solutions. Born as a joint venture between MEYER Group and floating real estate pioneer ADMARES Marine the company offers a vast potential for the global construction industry with truly unique products for untapped markets with minimum-to-no existing competition. The company has background from highly efficient shipbuilding and process oriented offshore industries which are considered as forerunners in modular technology for decades. The benefits of modular construction have demonstrated its ability to be cost effective against traditional methods, and has led to financial savings and reduced disruption on site. While the benefit of lean shipbuilding process shows us that it could help to reduce the time used to build a ship, rather than using traditional ways of constructing ship and thus, eliminate unnecessary waste of time and money.
MEYER Group is an international consortium with three shipyards in Papenburg (GER), Rostock (GER) and Turku (FIN), as well as other subsidiaries and companies of MEYER Group. The consortium employs directly about 7,000 people.
ADMARES Marine delivered several iconic overwater projects between 2016–2021. Projects such as the Burj Al Arab overwater terrace extension, World's largest floating villa and multiple smaller private villas showcase that the turnkey solutions guarantee greater returns for developers, shorter project timelines and minimal environmental impact.
Want to know more who you would be working with and what & how we do things? For more information about Meyer Floating Solutions, check out:
Please feel free also to send us your open application and we’ll review it as soon as any positions opens.
Drop us a line at: email@example.com